Tuesday, May 12

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, I know I did!  We kicked off the weekend with gifts from the kids that they made at daycare.  Park told me when he picked Alyssa up Friday afternoon, she was so excited and couldn't wait to show him her presents to mommy.  She made me a card and painted a purple fish. :)
 



Cooper made me a bookmark and a Cooper flower pot.
 

 
 
Alyssa had an ear infection in both ears last week and below is her taking her last dosage of antibiotics.
 
 
Cooper has been jumping a lot lately when you hold him so we took out the Jumperoo on Saturday morning for him to try and he loved it!!  So much so that he jumped himself to sleep!
 
 
Then on Sunday, we met up with Park's family for Mother's Day Brunch.  Then hung out at his sister's house the rest of the day.  At the end of the night when we were getting the kids ready for bed, Alyssa started talking but we couldn't understand at first.  Then I figured out she was saying "happy Mother's Day mommy!"  OMG!! That melted my heart!  I have to say, the handmade gifts from the kids are great but hearing Alyssa say "happy Mother's Day mommy" is the best present of all! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment