Tuesday, October 30

17 Weeks

Whoops! The baby bump is covering the H in halloween!


 

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 4 pounds
Stretch marks? Nope
Maternity clothes? Some.  Have a couple of jeans from Motherhood that fits perfect and I love them.  Also got some shirts and leggings from Old Navy.  I'm so in love with the leggings!  I might just keep wearing them after the baby arrives!
Sleep: Still about the same.  Some nights I sleep great, some just toss and turn.
Best moment this week: Having a check up and finding out that everything is going great with the baby!
Miss Anything? Still coffee
Movement: Maybe?  I think I felt a little flutter but not really sure.
Food cravings: Chocolate ice cream from Mayfield, but I'm always craving chocolate ice cream...so not sure if it's from the pregnancy or just my love of CHOCOLATE!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Plain eggs makes me feel a little icky.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: No
Belly Button in or out? In for the time being, but don't know how much longer it'll stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Still happy and excited! 
Looking forward to: Have a wedding to attend this weekend and hoping I'll be able to fit into the dress that I want to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment