Friday, November 9

4th Wedding Anniversary

Every year I say this but it is so true, this year has flown by!  I can't believe we are already celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary!  I can't say enough how lucky I am to have met Park.  I am so thankful to have him in my life.  Especially the second and third months of my pregnancy.  I normally cook on the weekdays but during those months, I was on the couch every single day!  He usually would pick up dinner on his way home or he would call for delivery.  He did practically everything for me.  He's such a sweet man and I love him to death!  Alright, enough of my sappiness.  Here are some of our wedding pictures that are my favorites. 

Our thank you card picture
 



Piedmont Park this time of the year is beautiful


Our wedding party


One of the best party pictures!  Thanks to our good friend Chuck at Chuckyfoto.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment