Wednesday, June 24

7 Months

Happy 7 months little Cooper man! 
 
What's new:
 
Holds his own bottle.
Rolls over from back to tummy and tummy to back.
 Loves eating solids - I didn't introduce a single veggie/fruit thing with him like I did with Alyssa, I just went all in.  I have been mixing fruits and vegetables together for him and his all time favorite is this combo: apples, blueberries, baby kale and spinach. 


 
Able to get on his hands and knees

 
Loves to talk and says abababah
First official word is Dada!!!
 
 
We have a crawler!  Well...it's more of an inchworm craw or as his teacher says, "it looks like The Worm (the dance move) but in slow motion!"  And by the way - I LOVE THAT SMILE AT THE END!!!
 





 
Sister and brother are obsessed with each other!





No comments:

Post a Comment