Wednesday, January 2

26 Weeks

Happy New Year! I still can't believe it's 2013 already!  We had our ups and downs in 2012, but the ups out weights the downs.  Baking this precious bun says it all.  The closer we get to our due day, the more excited we are getting.  It's been so much fun seeing friends and family over the holidays that we haven't seen since the announcement and their reactions to my ever growing belly.  We had originally planned on painting the nursery during Christmas break but that didn't happen.  My cousin, her mom and my cousin's kids stayed with us for Christmas and tried to spend as much time with them as possible since I only get to see them once a year.  After they left, I just crash for a few day.  I was just exhausted from all the gatherings we had.  Once I recovered, we had to get ready for our annual New Year's Eve party and that totally wore me out too!  But I had a great time and loved counting down with all my good friends. 
 
It's been a couple of weeks since my last posting and I'm blaming it on all the holiday events.  Now that that's all over and done with, I will try to keep up with the weekly posts.
 
 
 
How far along? 26 weeks and 1 day
Baby Size: Hothouse Cucumber (15 inches, 2.2 pounds)
Total weight gain: 19 pounds, I'm blaming it on all the holiday eating.  I packed on 2 pounds in one week!
Maternity clothes? Maternity and regular clothes mix

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still pretty good
Best moment this week: A new year brings new beginnings!

Movement: Lots of kicking and tumbling.  Not only can I feel her moving, I can see her moving too!
Food cravings: Still the same as before but more into sweets now (which is probably bad, but trying to control my intake of sugary snacks)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just little back pains here and there.  I notice it more when I've been standing for a while.
Belly Button in or out? Mostly flush with my stomach, just the top part of the belly button sticks out more.  I noticed that when I laugh, my entire belly button sticks out!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment