Tuesday, January 29

30 Weeks


 
How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby Size: Butternut squash (17 inches, 3 pounds)
Total weight gain: 24.6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Maternity and regular clothes mixed.
Stretch marks? No, and hope it stays that way!
Sleep: I have my good and bad nights.  On a good night, I would only wake up a couple of time. On a bad night, it usually feels like I had hardly slept.
Best moment this week: Not having the dizziness and spinning episodes.

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night without waking up.
Movement: Yes, still lots of movements and she hiccups now! 
Food cravings: Still ice-cream and orange juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No 
Symptoms: Back ache and anemia (which I'm taking iron supplements for)

Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On when I'm not feeling hot.  If I'm feeling hot, my hands swells and I'd have to take off the rings.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy as can be!
Looking forward to: Not really looking forward to this, but I have my 3 hour glucose test this coming Friday and I'm just looking forward to getting it over with!


Sorry for the such a bad picture.  Didn't get a chance to do my normal ones.

Update:
Since I've started to take my iron pills everyday, I seem to be feeling better.  I've also started taking Sudafed once a day so I'm not sure if it's the iron pills that making me feel better or if it's a combination of both iron pill and Sudafed.  I'm going to stop taking the Sudafed as soon as this sinus stops bothering me.  Wasn't going to take it today, but started to get a little headache and pressure.  I'm hoping to not have to take it for much longer.  I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment