Wednesday, January 9

27 Weeks

*Not really sure what's going on with blogger but I can't seem to upload my 27 week picture.  I'll put it up as soon as it's working.





How far along? 27 Weeks, my last week in the second trimester!
Baby Size: Head of cauliflower (16 inches, 2.5 pounds)
Total weight gain: 20.6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, still a mixture of my regular clothes and maternity
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still the same.  Sleep through the night but toss and turn a lot
Best moment this week: I read somewhere that if the baby's back is settled up against your belly, you can hear the heartbeat.  We tried that last night and Park was able to hear it!  Well...at least we're pretty sure it's her heart beat.  I know it's not my pulse since it was beating pretty fast.  So that was pretty cool. 

Miss Anything? Not being so tired all the time
Movement: Yes!  Lots and lots of movement!
Food cravings: Still juices and now just pretty much chocolate flavored anything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender:  Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Achy back
Belly Button in or out? Ok, I'll admit it now, it's pretty much out
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy all the time!
Looking forward to: Finalizing the paint color for the nursery.  We have several colors picked out but haven't decided on one yet.  We finally removed the flower wall decal that was left from the previous homeowners.  Now we have to prime the walls and patch up a few holes, then we'll be able to test the paint colors and make our final decision.  Can't wait!  Also, going to try to meet with one of my BFF's for some hand me downs.  From our last conversation, she said she has bags and bags of baby clothes!  Looking forward to getting them and looking through and sorting it all out!  Thanks Aunt Kelly!



No comments:

Post a Comment