Tuesday, November 20

20 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 20 Weeks, halfway there!
Baby Size: Small cantaloupe (6.5 inches, 10 oz)
Total weight gain: 10 pounds, right on track!
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still the same. 
Best moment this week: Getting over my cold!!!  It was miserable few days, but glad it's over!

Miss Anything? Really miss being able to give my husband a big bear hug!
Movement: Still just a little fluttering here and there.
Food cravings: Sweets, ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream.  See a pattern here?
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, think the sickness has passed!

Gender:  WE FIND OUT TOMORROW!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Starting to get a little rash here and there.
Belly Button in or out? In at this moment, but it's almost flush with the baby's house (as Park calls it).
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy happy :)
Looking forward to: Uh, the only thing I've been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant!  Doctor's appointment tomorrow!!!  Yay!!!

I am also looking forward to Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to have the turkey, ham, mash with gravy, stuffing, maybe some pumpkin pie.  Mmmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about all the yummy food we will be having!  What's everyone doing this Thanksgiving?  Anyone going shopping on Black Friday? 

I also have to give a shout out to my two favorite little girls.  Hi Big Girl & Bee!!

5 comments:

  1. I love all of your updates! We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm thankful that you're finding out. I can't stand it when people wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I'm not strong enough to wait till birth to find out. I need to know NOW!! :)

      Delete
  2. Sammy! You look so cute pregnant! :) Can't wait to find out if the baby's a he or a she!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PW! I'll text you tomorrow when we find out! Happy Thanksgiving! Tell everyone we say hello :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sam sam! Bee thinks the baby is going to be a girl, I think the baby is going to be a boy. I wonder what the baby will be!

    ReplyDelete