Tuesday, September 30

30 Weeks





How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby Size: Cabbage (15.7 inches, 2.75 lbs)
Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Ok to not so ok, depending on how tired I am.  
Best moment this week: Getting over my stomach virus or whatever it was that took me out of commission for a day and a half.

Movement: Oh yes!  Lots and lots of movement, all the time, nonstop
Food cravings: Ice cream (chocolate)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.

Symptoms: None
Belly Button in or out? Out.  
Wedding rings on or off? On but only wearing my wedding band

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired


Over the weekend we were at my sister-in-law's house and were looking at some old pictures of Park's family and came across this most adorable picture of him!  Hoping Peanut will look like this!
 




1 comment: