Tuesday, July 2

3 Months

 

I love this sweet smile of hers!  Especially when you see her dimples.  We are having so much fun with her.  She loves to talk and squeal and punch and kick.  She loves to smile when you smile at her.  She's not sleeping through the night yet.  Usually wakes only once around 3am to nurse so it's not too bad.  Baby bear is adjusting really well at daycare.  I dropped her off today for the first time and it was really fun to see how happy the morning teachers were to see her.  She has a morning mom and a morning auntie.  When I was leaving the daycare, the receptionist asked me if I was Alyssa's mom and goes on to tell me how everyone loves her.  Even the teachers from other age groups goes to the infant room to hold her.  She's a popular kid at daycare!  It makes me feel good to know that she's so well cared for.  Her second day at daycare, I picked her up and I was chatting with one of her teachers, Ms. Denise.  Ms. Denise asked me if she can roll over, as in from back to tummy.  I told her no, not that I know of.  She said they had put her down for a nap on her back and when she went back to check on her, she was sleeping on her tummy!  Ms. Denise thought one of the other teachers did that but no one did.  So she turned Alyssa onto her back and went about her business.  She checked on Alyssa a little while later and again, she was sleeping on her tummy!  Alyssa was then turned back over but she didn't stay that way.  The third time, she was sleeping on her side.  Ever since then, she enjoys sleeping that way when at daycare.  Since we swaddle her at home, she stays asleep on her back. 

Sleeping at daycare
 
Park and I both love this little girl so much and are so proud to be her parents.  I feel like I'm repeating myself, but it's hard not to express our love for her.  I'll end this post with more pictures.  :)
 



 


 
 


Rolled over from her back to tummy during bath time


No comments:

Post a Comment